Join us for a very special Valentine’s Day Dinner
Love is in the air and Valentine’s Day is a day to spend with that special someone in your life. Why not spoil them with a gorgeous riverside dinner experience at Trentham Estate either in the restaurant, al-fresco on the balcony, or even outside under the stars. We’re opening our doors at 6:00pm for what’s sure to be a very romantic evening on Tuesday 14th February.
Enjoy a complimentary glass of Prosecco on arrival, then indulge in a beautiful 3-course meal while watching the sun set over the magical Murray. Bookings for this special evening are absolutely essential and we suggest booking as soon as possible as places are already filling up – please phone us on (03) 5024 8888 to make a reservation.
If you can’t make dinner, please note the restaurant is closed for lunch but the Cellar Door is open all day from 10:00am – 5:00pm for wine tastings & share plates on the grounds.
Menu Details – $70 per person (includes a complimentary glass of Prosecco on arrival)
- Caprese Salad Local roma tomatoes, mozzarella, fresh basil
- Mushroom Tart Goats curd whip, caramelized onion, local mushroom
- Tempura soft shell crab Rocket, Sunraysia grape and Danish feta salad
- Grain Fed Beef Chateaubriand Confit garlic mash, greens, porcini and regional mushroom Jus
- Oven Roasted Barramundi Charred asparagus, mixed potato Batonnet, lemon beurre blanc
- Confit Duck Maryland Vanilla and pink salt mash, wilted bok choy, Pinot Noir jus
Dessert (Shared dessert platter for 2)
- Belgian chocolate mousse Local olive oil, cookie crumble, Murray pink salt
- Mango and passionfruit parfait Chantilly crème, passionfruit, vanilla ice cream
- House made pavlova Woorlong eggs, Fresh strawberries, Italian meringue, double cream
(We pride ourselves on using the most local ingredients as possible, we support regional farmers and produce.)